Computing Projects, Exploitations and more!
A programming enthusiast that does reverse engineering on the side.
Updated since 06 APRIL 2023
- Learn Python, C, C#, C++, Nim, Rust, Golang, Assembly, Web Frameworks, Unity, etc.
- Serving in Singapore Armed Forces as part of the Cyber Defence Group
- Assisted Helloholo in VR and AR software research and development
- Experimented with and created multi-platform binary exploits and malwares
- Expanded on computer renderings with realistic 3D models and textures, including animations and motion tracking
- Participating in several CTF competitions with 2 CTF teams, (CTFSG and ducks0ci3ty)
- Studied SLAE, starting on OSCP in the future
2018 - 2019
- Did shaders in Processing, p5.js and THREE.js
- Started on computer renderings with abstract 3D models
- Previous Portfolio Site